Thursday, October 16

Examperiod

It's time to say goodbye to 611 and 6102 :-D
This week on Friday, I have my last classes in these courses.
Next week we have a week off to have exams for those who have them, or to write term paper, what I will have to do. So a group exam and a term paper are waiting for me now... Something to look forward to.
In the second term I will have an exam in the end in one of the two courses as well as in Advanced Business English, the course which lasts the whole term.

But as we are also here for some fun, we take the opportunity to go on a boat wine and dine trip to Helsinki next Wednesday... More afterwards of course...

Anything else? Well, as you might notice the time of the post, I do not get so much sleep last days ;-) We had a group case again, the last one for Management Consulting with potential presentation on Friday (only 3 of 10 groups will present rather 6 of 20 as we are divided in two chunks...)

I'm going tomorrow to the concert hall to see Bergen Philharmonics, and totally looking forward to the booze-night with my Management Consulting Group Friday eve after our last lecture :-D

Last weekend I went on a Salsy party, and checked out a club called Solidaritet...

Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell about an amazing dinner which we cooked ourselves at a friends apartment... Check out some pictures:










I hope that you all have a good start in your new semester in Cologne..
Keep me posted! Look forward to your comments..

No comments: