I was very pleased to be your host for the last four month and hope that you enjoyed reading about my life in Stockholm.
I just finished packing (3 am) and look forward to be in GOOD OLD GERMANY very soon celebrating Chrismukkah :-) in Cologne.
You cannot imagine how hard it was to take all your letters & cards from the wall and I yet couldn't take down the flag :-'(
In these long dark days a note from you gave often light and joy!
Puzzle is officially my word of the Year 2008!!!
THANK YOU!
I wish you and your beloved
a Merry Christmas
and
a Happy New Year 2009!
a Merry Christmas
and
a Happy New Year 2009!
A new adventure is in the air - as many of you probably know - and a blog address is already reserved ;-)
So I hope that you will remain loyal to me and will read new stories from
Singapore :-8
So I hope that you will remain loyal to me and will read new stories from
Singapore :-8
1 comment:
Hey,
hab beim googeln deinen blog gefunden. klingt ja alles sehr positiv :-)
ich überlege im herbst an der sse zu studieren und würde mich freuen wenn ich dir ein paar fragen stellen dürfte..
würd mich freuen wenn du mir ne kurze mail schreiben würdest, ob das ok wär.
gruß und danke
simon (web@23dpi.com)
Post a Comment